Blog 13: My Ecological Footprint

MY ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT





My ecological footprint is quite large. I have an Instagram and Snapchat account that I go on every day. 









On Instagram, I have over 1,000 followers and get around 300 likes on most of my photos. Most of my photos are pictures of my friends and I at certain events, pictures from family vacations and selfies. 






My Instagram Page



TOP 3 INSTAGRAM PHOTO OPS
                                                                 
1. VACATION SPOT


2. IMAGES THAT SHOW ART
3. SELFIES




If you look at my Instagram profile, you will find out 


- my name 

- where I am from 
- where I go to school 
- organizations I'm involved in on campus


What private information have you voluntarily given out?


In order to keep other people from hacking into my Instagram and Snapchat accounts, I log in with my cellphone number or email along with a password I create. This does cause some privacy issues as anyone could get that information but it does help me know that no one else can log into my personal account. 


My Instagram account in private, which makes me feel more comfortable knowing I can pick who gets to follow my account and like my pictures. 



Public V.S Private 

You can choose to make your account public as well. This means anyone can look up your name and look through your photos and like your pictures without accepting their friend request. My Instagram is private because I only want people who know me to follow me and not strangers



Although Instagram and Snapchat can be fun, there are some downsides. Social media can take a humongous tool on people's mental health. Looking at stranger's pictures and looking at their body type and facial features and social life can cause anxiety in depression. People don't realize that theirs


Click here for more information about Instagram 



Click here to check out my full Instagram page! 

Comments